Rooms from just $309.00/Night!
- Every Fifth Night Free!
- Romance (romantic turndown service and couples massage)!
Once you've read about all this resort has to offer, you'll be ready to succumb to your need for sun and sand! Just call a savvyTravel Group™ Travel Advisor at 877.529.0587, Option 2, to be transferred.
Koloa, Kauai, HI
Distance from hotel to town, 3 miles (5 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 16 miles (26 kms).
Discover the best paradise has to offer at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. Strongly committed to environmental conservation and preservation of natural resources, this luxury resort has it all from a veritable water playground with a lava-rock river pool, waterslide and saltwater lagoon to 18-holes of championship golf at Poipu Bay Resort. Sample the delicious flavors of the island at the resort's seven restaurants. And for a Hawaiian spa experience like no other, Anara Spa offers treatments with roots in traditional healing methods that use island-fresh botanical essences to reconnect with the restorative power of nature.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars/Lounges (6)
- Biking (mountain)
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Children's Camp
- Conference Room
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning Services ($)
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Jacuzzis (7)
- Laundry Services ($)
- Multilingual Staff
- Parking (self) ($)
- Parking (valet) ($)
- Pools (2)
- Restaurants (6)
- Safe Deposit Boxes (in room)
- Scuba Diving ($)
- Shops ($)
- Tennis Court (daytime)$ ($)
- Tennis Courts (3)
- Tennis Lessons ($)
- Turndown Service on request
- Golf: ($) Poipu Bay, 18 hole championship course and pro shop
- Spa ANARA Spa. 45,000 square feet offers 24 hour gym, open air cardio room for yoga and fitness classes, outdoor garden spa village features a relaxation room and 5 open air treatment hales each with a private lava rock shower, steam grotto and soaking tubs.
- Waterslide 150 foot Pool Lap Pool
- ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Accommodation Categories and Descriptions
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 18 years old.
• Garden - 4 guests.
• Pool View - 4 guests.
• Partial Ocean - 4 guests.
• Respire Partial Ocean - 4 guests.
• Deluxe Ocean - 4 guests.
• Club Ocean - 4 guests.
• Garden Suite - 4 guests.
• Ocean Suite - 4 guests.
• Garden Suite 2 Bedroom - 8 guests.
• Ocean Suite 2 Bedroom - 8 guests.
• Deluxe Suite - 4 guests.
• Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite - 8 guests.
• Presidential Suite 1 Bedroom - 4 guests.
Garden, Located in the Shipwreck or or Poipu Wing, balcony or patio. Room size is 500 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. View: Hotel Grounds.
Poolview, (Formerly Royal Garden) Located in the Shipwreck or Poipu Wing, balcony or patio. Room size is 500 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. View: Hotel Grounds or Lagoon or Pool.
Part Oceanview, Located in the Shipwreck or Poipu Wing, located 2nd through 4th floors, balcony or patio. Room size is 500 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. View: Ocean.
Respire Partial Ocean, Respire by Hyatt Hypo-Allergenic Rooms are designed to provide a comfortable sleeping environment for all guests, especially allergy sufferers. Although all Hyatt rooms follow a strict protocol for cleanliness, Respire by Hyatt rooms undergo an additional six-step process to reduce airborne particles and minimize the presence of potential irritants. This process includes installation of a state-of-the-art air purification system and treatment of all fabrics and surfaces in the guestroom. All Respire by Hyatt rooms are installed and maintained on an ongoing basis by PURE Solutions NA. View: Partial Ocean.
Deluxe Ocean, Full view of ocean from room in Shipwreck or Poipu wing. Room size is 500 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Grand Club Ocean, Reward yourself with a stay in these exclusive Kauai accommodations, featuring a private lounge serving complimentary Continental breakfast, no host evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, as well as the services of a private concierge and full spa admission. Stunning views complement the classic decor of our Kauai, Hawaii accommodations - reminiscent of Hawaii's golden era - including one king or two queen beds fitted with luxurious sheeting over a pillow-top mattress, extra large marble bath with double sink vanity and Portico products. Additional amenities such as a beverage chiller, lanai / patio, iHome stereo with iPod dock and wireless Internet access add the perfect finishing touch.
Garden Suite, Experience views of land or sea in our Garden and Ocean suites. Drift into a peaceful slumber with the sound of the nearby ocean, or step out from your suite into a lush tropical garden. These spacious suites provide 1,055-1,376 square feet of comfortable living space and all the amenities of home with a sitting area, dining table, wet bar, beverage chillers and private patio or lanai. A separate bedroom includes a king bed fitted with lush linens over a pillow-top mattress, as well as a large marble bath with double sink vanity, bath with shower and whirlpool tub. Blending cultural influences of the island these suites inspire comfort and relaxation, reflecting the classic elegance of Kauai's premier destination. Enjoy these additional luxuries during your stay:
- Nightly turn down service - Products of Kaua'i basket - Welcome refreshment beverages Bedding: 1 king bed.
Ocean Suite, Experience views of land or sea in our Garden and Ocean suites. Drift into a peaceful slumber with the sound of the nearby ocean, or step out from your suite into a lush tropical garden. These spacious suites provide 1,055-1,376 square feet of comfortable living space and all the amenities of home with a sitting area, dining table, wet bar, beverage chillers and private patio or lanai. A separate bedroom includes a king bed fitted with lush linens over a pillow-top mattress, as well as a large marble bath with double sink vanity, bath with shower and whirlpool tub. Blending cultural influences of the island these suites inspire comfort and relaxation, reflecting the classic elegance of Kauai's premier destination. Enjoy these additional luxuries during your stay:
- Nightly turn down service - Products of Kaua'i basket - Welcome refreshment beverages.
Garden Suite 2 Bedroom
Ocean Suite Two Bedroom(*), 1 king and a rollaway bed, 2nd bedroom is a connector, 24" plasma flat screen TV.
Deluxe Suite, Our Deluxe suite accommodations provide 1,317 - 1,877 square feet of elegant living space. Featuring a comfortable sitting area, dining area, wet bar, beverage chillers and private balcony. A separate bedroom includes a king bed fitted with lush linens over a pillow-top mattress, as well as a large marble bath with double sink vanity, bath with shower and whirlpool tub. Sweeping ocean views and the sound of lapping waves create a soothing scene. Additional amenities for your luxurious stay include:
- Signature Coco Mango bath and body products - Nightly turn down service - Sliced Seasonal Fresh Tropical Fruit Plate - Deluxe Products of Kaua'i basket - Welcome refreshment beverages - Personal VIP Manager service - Complimentary poolside cabana throughout stay.
Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite, Enjoy magnificent ocean views from the private lanai of this sumptuous 1,500 square foot suite. These luxurious Kauai hotel rooms offer every amenity for a remarkable stay, including an elegant entry foyer, a comfortable sitting area, a 42 plasma flat screen TV, a dining table for six, a wet bar, refrigerator, an iHome stereo with iPoddocking station, ceiling fans, and a guest bath. A separate bedroom within these gracious beach front Kauai hotel rooms features a King Grand Bed" fitted with luxurious linens over a plush pillow top mattress, and a marble bath with a shower, a double marble sink vanity and a large whirlpool soaking tub. 2nd bedroom is a connecting room.
Presidential One Bedroom Suite(*), Live like Ali'i (royalty) in our premier accommodations. The lavish decor in the Presidential Suites creates a comfortable yet elegant atmosphere in which to luxuriate. These suites boast 2,463-2,813 square feet, vast ocean views, fully equipped kitchens and a separate dining area. A separate bedroom includes a four-poster king bed fitted with lush linens over a pillow-top mattress. Bathrooms have sit-down Jacuzzi for four, marble double-sink vanities, separate shower and bath, classic porcelain fixtures, mini-TVs and telephones. DVD players, spacious lanais with cushioned furniture, 55-inch TVs, stereos. Indulge in the following amenities when vacationing in the Presidential:
- Transportation to and from Lihue Airport - Upgraded tropical leis - Complimentary valet parking - Signature Coco Mango bath and body products - Nightly turn down service - Sliced Seasonal Fresh Tropical Fruit Plate - Deluxe Products of Kaua'i basket - Welcome refreshment beverages - Personal VIP Manager service - Complimentary cabana throughout stay.
• The Grand Club is designed as a two level area with windows from the floor of the club to the ceiling of the second level. This enables the club members to view the ocean and to walk out onto the gardens that overlook the property and the ocean. The Regency Club is located on the 3rd floor of the Poipu wing. As a special guest in the Regency Club, guests will enjoy Traditional Hawaiian lei greeting upon arrival; Personalized Concierge service; Continental breakfast, afternoon snacks and evening hors d'oeuvres with beverage service in the Lounge (alcoholic beverages not included, nominal fee for this); Fax machine, mainland newspapers, periodicals, best seller library and board games in the Lounge; Learn about the unique Hawaiian culture - browse through the Hawaiian Library which features topics on Hawaiian feather lei making, Ni'ihau shell leis, history, music, mythology, plants and much more; Complimentary entrance into the Anara Spa; Tennis Court times at one of the four courts; Times Fax delivery every morning; In-room safe to securely store your valuables; Bathrobes provided for lounging and relaxing; Iron, ironing board, and hair dryer.
• See Micellaneous Information section for further details on Regency Club or Grand Club inclusions.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathrobes, telephone (in bathroom), ceiling fan, chair (with ottoman), coffee maker (with complimentary coffee), crib (on request), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, movies (pay-per-view): ($), radio (am/fm, clock), refrigerator (available on request), rollaway bed (on request), air conditioning, safe (in accommodation), armoire, servi-bar, balcony (private), telephone, bath and toiletries.
Miscellaneous Amenities iHome media center
Sink: (2) marble sinks and porcelain fixtures
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Food and Beverage Outlets
Captain's Bar, From late morning to sunset, this lively spot serves up fantastic views of Keoneloa Bay and refreshing tropical drinks to keep you cool in the warm Kuaui sunshine.
General Opening Hours: 11:00am-6:30pm General Opening Days: Daily
Shipwreck Bar, Rocket down the waterslide, then head on over to Shipwreck Bar, located alongside the salt water lagoon. Room service is available 24 hours.
General Opening Hours: 10:30am-5:00pm General Opening Days: Daily
Stevenson's Library, Take a seat at the 27-foot, handcrafted koa wood bar or select a table in the cozy booked lined room. Stevenson's Library boasts an extensive selection of cognac and port and plenty of entertainment. Sushi is served Friday through Tuesday from 6pm to 9pm. Minors are permitted in this bar from 6pm until 9pm.
General Opening Hours: 6:00pm to midnight General Opening Days: Daily
Poipu Bay Grill And Bar, Appetizers, salads, sandwiches. Open for breakfast and lunch. Located in the club house at the Poipu Bay Golf Course.
General Opening Hours: 10:30am-5:30pm
Dress Code: Casual.
Seaview Terrace, Catch the balmy open breezed of this open air, peaceful lounge. Each morning they serve fresh pastries, juice and coffee, ideal to take along on your day of sightseeing or to enjoy while reading the paper. Espresso Bar is open from 6am until 11am.
General Opening Hours: 4:30pm-8:30pm
Donderos, Northern Italian restaurant, dinner only, evening attire for ladies and dress shirt and slacks for gentlemen, overlooking the lagoons and Keoneloa Bay.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau, The stories of Polynesia come alive through dance and song when you take this cultural journey and watch lovely hula hands and hips tell their tales of ancestral lands. Truly an event that brings families and friends together. It includes: open bar, lei greeting, all you can eat buffet, Hawaiian crafts and demonstrations, wood carvers, learn to Hula (or not).
Ilima Terrace, Pacific cuisine specialties, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it is set on a spacious open air lanai overlooking the gardens and lagoons.
General Opening Hours: 6:00am-2:30pm Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-9:00pm
Dress Code: Casual.
Tidepools, Fresh Pacific seafood specialties, dinner only, it is a native Polynesian thatched hut set among lagoons and overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Dress Code: Casual.
Yum Cha Asian Eatery, Enjoy the flavors of Asian Fusion style cuisine while relaxing in the country club atmosphere overlooking the famous Poipu Bay Golf Course.
Dinner Hours: 5:30pm-9:30pm Dinner Days of Opening: Tuesday through Saturday
The Dock, poolside, light breakfast, lunch available.
General Opening Hours: 10:30am-5:00pm (summer season until 8:00pm)
Dress Code: Casual.
Resort Service Fee
There is a mandatory Resort Service Program charge for all guests. The hotel will collect this fee and guests will be responsible to pay this directly to the hotel. The following is a list of the items that are included in this program:
•In-room Internet access
• Access charges for 1-800 or 1-888 phone numbers and local telephone calls
• Self parking
• Access to 24 hour workout facility, fitness and yoga classes (age requirement: 14 years)
• Local newspaper
• In room bottled water
• In room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
• Complimentary in room safe
• Incoming faxes
• One hour of court time per day at the Tennis Garden. Reservations are required. Usage may be limited due to demand. Equipment rental is available at the Pro Shop. -10% off selected merchandise at Anara Spa -10% off selected merchandise at the Tennis Center -10% off business center computer internet usage. -10% off selected merchandise and rentals at Captain Andy's Lagoon Side Hut. -10% off selected regular priced merchandise at Poipu Bay Golf Shop
• For Family Plan Reservations, the resort fee will not be applied to the second room occupied by children aged 18 years and younger.
RESORT SERVICE FEE INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
• To register with Camp Hyatt, you must be between the ages of 3 and 12, and potty-trained. (ID will be checked at the door.) The original idea behind the Camp was to provide parents with some time away from the kids. It was never really their intention to make mom and dad jealous! Lei making, seashell sculpture, Koi feeding and tidepool explorations are among the Hawaiian arts and crafts, traditional games and outdoor fun highlighting half and full day sessions.
There's also a special "night camp" to coincide with your nightcap on your private lanai. Honeymoon Amenity 2013 Honeymoon couples will receive the following complimentary amenities:
• A bottle of sparkling wine compliments of the resort
• One day complimentary use of poolside honeymoon cabana -15% off Anara Spa's Pilialoha (romance) Journey or the Kauai Kuuipo (Lover's) Escape
• Complimentary dessert with your dinner at Tidepools or Dondero's.
• Porterage Charges are mandatory for guests using this service
• Fees are based on 2 bags per person.